Thursday, July 24, 2008

Freaking Out... A Little




First thing's first. I got published in the Post, yet again. I'm starting to feel silly about being so excited every time i get published, but come on! It's a big deal!! It'll always be exciting. Even if I get a staff position there someday in life, I think it'll still be freaking awesome every time!

Next. My internship ends in about two weeks. What does that mean? It means I seriously have to find a job! I'm like back at square one and I really don't like it. I have my job with Finding Species but the contract ends at the end of August, so in the event they don't extend it, I'll be walking dogs full-time... if that's even an option! I have an interview tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. I'm not trying to jinx myself here.

Moving on. I'm going to see Not The Messiah! tonight at Wolf Trap. Apparently it's like a dialogue with the NSO in the background. Not really sure. I've been conned into going by all the other interns. It's not enough that I'm here every other night of the week! But that's ok. It should be a good time, especially since the weather seems to have stopped freaking out for a bit.

No comments: