Monday, December 1, 2008

One Month to Go

I suppose it's about time that I update my blog once again. I'm hoping that anyone and everyone reading this, recently celebrated Thanksgiving. Whether it was the traditional way or not. I happen to like my turkey with a slice of apple pie (as seen above). Unfortunately there is no evidence of my beautiful bird as it was carved and sliced up before I could get the camera to it.

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at my new place where I live with a little band called, DeVille. We had quite a few people over.. I believe the final head count was 14. I did most of the cooking myself with a little help from Trevor. Cooking for a lot of people is exhausting, let me tell you. But, it was fun, nontheless. I was happy that people enjoyed the food and (seemingly) had a good time. It was nice to host a gathering with good people and family. I'd say, all in all, it was good stuff.

I've been living in the new place for about a month now. We're still trying to get settled. Looking for a couch... a dining table.. you know, the fixins. If you know if any deals, we're open to hearing them.

Moving on. So there's only one month of 2008 left. What does that mean? I have no idea. It just means that we're one month away from 2009. One month and 20 days away from a new president.  And, one month away from... well... something.

No comments: