Can you imagine the world being your own personal toilet? I suppose it's not that personal when everyone else pisses on it too. Yes, folks, that's right. I've been dog walking again. The little puppy you see above, no, not one of the dogs I walk, but it is the pup of the dog I do walk. There are 3 more where it came from. It is cute, I'll admit. So, since the journalism/newspaper industry doesn't seem to want me right now, I'll go straight to the people (or mammals) that do, the dogs! Next week I pick up my regular clients for however long I don't have a real job, so I'm guessing a few months.I'm walking this one dog, I believe it's a puppy, that is SO defiant! I just don't know what to do! She chews on my toes, scratches at me and when I walk one way, she tries to pull the other. Now, who's the boss here? I suppose this is all good training for me when I finally do get a dog of my own. I'm learning which types of dogs I do and do not like. Do: boxers, shepherd/collie mixes... I think that list stops there. Don't: Min pins, beagles, labs... the list goes on. (Now, it's not that I don't like min pins, it's just... they're REALLY small. Sweet yes, but way too small to wrestle with.)
There's my little update for the week. I've applied to 8 (real) jobs (7 newspaper) and so far I've gotten 3 rejections and haven't heard from the rest (Even with follow-ups!). I'll continue my search for the dream job, and in the mean time, I'll work on my tan, get paid to work out and get some puppy love in between.

2 comments:
No to labbies?!
Izz doesn't count of course.
Post a Comment